Grantsville, MD – (April 12, 2017) – Tactic Games, the company known worldwide as maker of the popular Mölkky outdoor game, today announced that it is adding two new products to its outdoor activity line.
Ready for Spring and Summer, Tactic Games launches its new Banana Kick and BAGIt games.
Tactic Games president Jay Knox, said, “We’re adding to the playing field! Our new outdoor games are not only built for wholesome entertainment, but they also provide a great encouragement to get outside and get a little exercise.”
The new games are:
- Banana Kick (for 2 or more players ages 6+) features a large banana shaped kickball that will bounce in unpredictable directions, like a football, as players try to score goals against the opposing player/team. The trick in Banana Kick is that you can’t actually touch the banana!
- In BAGit (for 4 or more players ages 6+) each team of two or more tries to transport their own bean bag into the basket at the opposite end of the playing field. However, when you hold your team’s bag you cannot move, you can only pass it. Meanwhile, make sure the opposing team doesn’t intercept your bag because that will send you all the way back to the start.
Banana Kick and BAGit, join Tactic’s other hot outdoor games which already include:
- Mölkky, one of the most popular outdoor games in the world. Tactic Games is the official Mölkky The game is the updated version of an old Scandinavian “throwing game” called Kyykkä that has been around for hundreds of years. Without age or fitness restrictions, and suitable to most outdoor spaces, Molkky is an easy, go-to game on any day. All over the world, Mölkky is enjoyed for its casual, easy game play, as well as in serious, top tournaments and championship competitions. Some of the most decorated and celebrated Mölkky competitions have been held since 1997 in Finland. An annual Australian Mölkky Championship has been held since 2010 and several Mölkky association have been founded, including Finnish International Mölkky Association, Slovak Mölkky Association, French Mölkky Association, Japan Mölkky Association, Czech Molkky Association, and Sweden Molkky Association. The history of Mölkky is available on Wikipedia
- Hit 360° (for ages 7 and up) is a fun outdoor throwing game, in which players try to hit the numbered skittles in correct order. The included center stake and measuring string provide a unique element of a 360 degree playing field so that players can toss from any direction. If you can knock the right skittle out of the string’s reach, you win it.
- Kubb (for ages 8 and up) is what the company is calling “An Outdoor Duel of the Vikings.” Kubb is a popular outdoor game internationally, that is now arriving in the U.S. The object of the game is to knock over wooden skittles by throwing sticks at them. Be the player to knock over all of the skittles and the King to win. However, be careful because if you knock over the king before all of the other skittles, your opponent will win.
About Tactic Games: Tactic Group® is an international and fast growing developer and marketer of board games in Europe, now launching in the U.S. and Canada. For 50 years, the Finnish board game company has provided consumers with innovative, high-quality products that have been warmly received by the public, including award-winning Mölkky® and iKNOW®. Their mission is to produce entertaining games that offer moments of genuine delight and entertainment to family and friends the world over. To discover more about Tactic’s wide range of games, visit www.tactic.net and get all of the most up-to-date, immediate information by interacting with the company on its social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.