– Women vs. Men Alias Starts at Toy Fair 2016 –
Grantsville, MD – (January 25, 2016) – Tactic Games’ ever-popular Alias game brand is adding a new member to the family. This year, be on the lookout for Women vs. Men Alias, the all new outrageously fun version of the company’s classic game.
In this latest Alias, you can only win if you know how the opposite sex thinks. Alias games all have one element in common, in which players explain words by using synonyms, opposites and other clues without mentioning the actual word they are describing. This time players will have to try to think like the opposite sex to express themselves.
Imagine the open-for-interpretation content that Tactic Games was able to allow for this version of Alias.
Jay Knox, President of Tactic Games, said, “Women vs Men Alias is sure to be another hit game in our line-up of Alias games. Just imagine explaining some of our clever content in this game without saying the word!”
Women for Men Alias joins the full line-up of Tactic Games’ cornerstone game franchise that began with the original Alias game (over 5 million sold worldwide). The Alias product family consists of games for kids, grownups, families and friends.
The various Alias games include:
- Alias Original ($20 for ages 7+) – The game that started everyone talking.is an entertaining game where the idea is to explain words in other words – without actually saying the word that is being explained. Players can help other team members guess as many words as possible within one minute. Just pick a card, check the word, and start talking – the idea of Alias is to explain as many words as possible to your teammates. The more words they guess right, the further you get to move on the game board.
- Family Alias ($20 for ages 7+) The Alias game that is equally challenging to both children and adults. In this game, players use a spinner to see who you partner is for that round. For grownups there are special explaining styles that make the game even more hilarious.
- Party Alias ($20 for teens and adults) – To get this Alias party started, it is like the original Alias, but if your pawn stops in a “Party” space, players will have to use just sounds, gestures, actions or motions to explain a word!
- Junior Alias ($15 for ages 5+) – By playing this fast and fun Alias game, it is an easy way to expand vocabulary and practice cooperative interaction. Junior cards have a word and a picture to help make the explaining easier for younger players.
- Travel Junior Alias and Travel Party Alias – Take-along-friendly versions of the Alias games.
About Tactic Games: Tactic Group® is an international and fast growing developer and marketer of board games in Europe, now launching in the U.S. and Canada. For the past 48 years, the Finnish board game company has provided consumers with innovative, high-quality products that have been warmly received by the public, including award-winning Mölkky® and iKNOW®. Their mission is to produce entertaining games that offer moments of genuine delight and entertainment to family and friends the world over. To discover more about Tactic’s wide range of games, visit www.tactic.net/USA and get all of the most up-to-date, immediate information by interacting with the company on its social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.
For product sales information, contact: Jay Knox, Tactic Games, T: 216-288-0087; Jay.Knox@tactic.net